Title: Customer Support Representative
Date Posted: 2015-01-16
Sidecar’s smartphone app matches everyday people in their own car with people nearby for shared rides. It’s a fast, safe and fun way to get around the city, meet new people and keep extra cars off the road. Sidecar is a totally different transportation experience. When drivers or passengers have a question, they contact our small but efficient support team. We’re growing, so we need dedicated support reps.
You are detail oriented. You can work efficiently with a high workload. You are professional and remain calm, cool, and positive when dealing with customers of all kinds. You’re goofy, can go with the flow, and like to have fun when working your butt off. You don’t mind wearing a headset and being on the phone, working in a web-based support tool, crafting emails in the voice of Sidecar.
* Be the point of contact for Sidecar drivers and passengers.
* Handle high volume of user support requests via email and phone in a professional and efficient manner.
* Triage incoming support issues, accurately diagnose and escalate bugs to engineering team.
* Act as an advocate for Sidecar users and provide them with an outstanding experience while resolving issues and answering questions.
* Identify trends and inefficiencies to enhance the support process and improve user experience.
* Be a product evangelist, helping drivers and passengers use Sidecar to change the world of ridesharing!
Required skills and experience
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* At least one to three years of online-based customer support experience that included phone, email, and/or chat handling.
* Extremely reliable, consistent, and hard-working
* Phone support experience
* CRM/support tool experience in platforms like Desk.com, Salesforce, etc. a plus
* Computer- and smartphone-savvy
* Excellent customer care skills
* Friendly, optimistic, and outgoing personality
* Excellent writing skills and email etiquette
* Able to work nights and weekends
* Articulate, personable, and professional with great communication skills
* Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
* Can work in the U.S.
* Desire to work in a startup environment
Compensation & Perks:
* Full-time salary negotiable based on experience;
* Stock options in a company pioneering an industry;
* Health, dental and vision coverage;
* Regular events, happy hours and lunch;
(and of course,) Sidecar credits galore.
Apply via this link only:
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.