I received two free meals from Home Chef in exchange for my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.
How many of us would enjoy receiving fresh ingredients and recipes delivered directly to our home? I would like to introduce you to Home Chef. When you subscribe to Home Chef, you receive one box per week with all the fresh ingredients you need to make restaurant quality recipes, designed by their chefs. You can avoid going to the grocery store, finding new recipes, meal planning, and portioning. How does that sound?
How does it work?
- You start by telling them what you like and don’t like to eat—you can then accept their recommendations or pick out other meals from their menu of 10+ recipes each week. Next, they ship you all the fresh ingredients and recipe cards for you to easily cook those meals. In addition to dinner recipes, they also offer add-ons such as smoothies and breakfasts.
- They source fresh, quality ingredients, and deliver your menu selections right to your door. Their curated, quality meals are packaged fresh & precisely portioned for each recipe.
- You just follow the visual, step-by-step recipe cards included in your delivery, and enjoy the experience of cooking nutritious and tasty meals with ease, all week long.
I had the opportunity to try it out and create two recipes 🙂
Korean Pork Medallions
with Sriracha marinade and crunchy rice vinegar slaw
In The Box
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Green Onions
- 1 Red Fresno Chile
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 2 fl. oz. Soy Sauce
- 2 fl. oz. Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- ½ oz. Light Brown Sugar
- 1 fl. oz. Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Ginger
- ½ fl. oz. Toasted Sesame Oil
- 8 oz. Slaw Mix
So, I decided to start with the pork medallions. The recipe card gives you step-by-step instructions, pictures included, so you follow along as you prepare your meal. I thought is was fun and easy to do. I even got my kids involved. Even though our finished product didn’t look like the meal in the picture, it was still delicious!
Grilled Sirloin Steak Salad
with cheesy garlic bread and herbed buttermilk dressing
In The Box
- 2 Dill Sprigs
- 1 Mini Baguette
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Romaine Heart
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- 2 Sirloin Steaks
- 1 oz. Mayonnaise
- 1 fl. oz. Buttermilk
- 1 oz. Shredded Mozzarella
Our next meal was a steak recipe. This was our favorite between the two recipes and a bit easier to create.
This is the finished product…
I had a lot of fun creating both recipes. Both were delicious and gave me the opportunity to explore recipes I probably wouldn’t have created if I didn’t try Home Chef. If you would like to give it a try use the code FAMILY for $30 off – Use the code FAMILY for $30 off your first Home Chef!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.