I received this Easter basket for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.
It’s Easter time once again, so get your Easter baskets ready!
One Easter tradition, we continue each year, is giving the kids Easter baskets filled with goodies.
Each year I love to order my Easter basket from GourmetGiftBaskets.com. My favorite is the Classic Easter Basket, but honestly they are all adorable, so it’s hard to pick one.
This basket is just as beautiful in person as it is on the website!
The Classic Easter Basket reminds me of the Easter basket I would receive from my grandmother Easter morning.
This basket contains all the classic elements I remember growing up, that made my Easter memorable. I wanted to pass on the tradition to my children, so I thought this was the perfect basket to give them.
The Classic Easter Basket comes with bright sweet candies and chocolates, marshmallow Peeps, and a gorgeous stuffed bunny:
- Bunny with Bow Tie – A gorgeous stuffed bunny with incredibly soft, shaggy fur.
- Jelly Beans by Buttercup Candy Shoppe – 3.5 oz. – Mimicking the bright colors of spring, these brilliantly hued jelly beans are made using the finest ingredients.
- (4) Peeps Blue Bunnies by Just Born – The classic treat of sweet, gooey marshmallows that are pressed into festive shapes and coated in bright, cheery confection.
- Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny by Palmer’s – 2.25 oz. – A beautiful bunny made out of solid milk chocolate that’s the perfect treat for Easter!
- Easter Mike & Ike Originals by Just Born – 5 oz. – Tart, fruity candies in pastel colors perfect for Easter.
- Wild Berry Skittles by Wrigley – 2.17 oz. – Bite-size chewy fruit candies in flavors like berry punch, wild cherry and raspberry.
A little about GourmetGiftBaskets.com:
GourmetGiftBaskets.com was founded in 2002 with family values and the desire to provide exceptional gifts for all of life’s special occasions. Through years of working in his family’s flower shop in New Hampshire, President & CEO Ryan Abood naturally realized an opportunity to provide handmade, high quality gift baskets.
What began with two family members in the basement of a flower shop has exploded into a multi-million dollar company recognized multiple times by Inc.500, Internet Retailer, Enterprise Bank, and more, while still remaining true to its core values of exceptional gourmet ingredients handcrafted with care.
As this entrepreneurial family spirit continues in the next generation with the birth of the youngest Abood last spring, this proud family business will continue to exceed gourmet gifting expectations.
Which basket would you choose?
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.